A community for Bulimics, just trying to deal with life in spite of the disorder, it doesn't matter if you're at the height of the disorder, it's just developing, or you're ready for recovery, all are welcome here.
This community is about living with Bulimia. It's pro-recovery, pro-support and most of all PRO-COPING with your disorder, and getting on and trying to enjoy your life. I want this to be a place you can come and share how you're feeling, how your disorder affects your every day life and a place to find support from others living with Bulimia too.
1. Please show some intelligence here. Please be open minded, and don't be afraid to tell everyone how you're feeling.
2. Off topic posts are ok if you are an active member but please put them under a cut. And try not to use this community as an every day journal.
3. This community is Bulimia focused. Do not join if you want to "get" Bulimia, i will ban you without warning. ~*Mia*~ is also not welcome here, sorry, i don't like her.
4. Trolling will not be necessary here, thanks.
5. Recovery posts are welcomed. But this is not a recovery focused community, it's a support and coping community. I don't want anyone to come here and feel like they don't fit in because they aren't ready for recovery. However this is not a pro-ed community.